Hosted by the I.D.E.S. Society
Join the I.D.E.S. Half Moon Bay for our 4th of July Festival on July 4 from 10AM to 4PM.
The festival will feature:
- Live Music (see schedule below)
- Festive Food including "Chamarita" Beef & Linguisa Sandwiches & Hot Dogs
- Frosty Treats including Root Beer Floats
- Beverages including Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks
- 20+ Local Artisans displaying their wares
- Axe Throwing game
- Kids Corner with activities including a dime toss game
- Jump Houses
- Face Painting & Henna Tattoos
- Tons of Fun for the Family!
THURSDAY, JULY 4TH
10am - 12pm: No Static
1pm - 4pm: Red Vinyl