4th of July Festival
Hosted by the I.D.E.S. Society
Join the I.D.E.S. Half Moon Bay for our 4th of July Festival on July 3-4 from 10AM to 5PM.
The festival will feature:
- Live Music, both days (see schedule below)
- Festive Food including "Chamarita" Beef & Linguisa Sandwiches & Hot Dogs
- Frosty Treats including Root Beer Floats & Snow Cones
- Beverages including Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks
- 20+ Local Artisans displaying their wares
- Axe Throwing game
- Kids Corner with activities
- Face Painting & Henna Tattoos
- Tons of Fun for the Family!
Follow I.D.E.S. on Facebook and on Instagram @idesofhalfmoonbay. Their website is at http://www.halfmoonbayides.org.
SUNDAY, JULY 3RD
10:30am - 12:30pm: Wall of Blues
1:00pm - 4:00pm : No Static
MONDAY, JULY 4TH
Immediately following the Parade: Fuzzbolt